So, I loved the idea of this vest for running but it is also just as effective for cycling. This is a pretty simple piece (although I tangled it up pretty good the first time) and it is also extremely lightweight. I don't even feel it while I'm running or riding. If I couldn't see the glow of the light, I wouldn't even know it's there - but I'm pretty happy it is!
1. Three LED illumination modes to choose from. Choose the one that is best for the conditions. Mode options:
- Steady On. This is good for group running or running where there is little or no vehicle traffic.
- Flash. When around vehicle traffic, this is more "see me" noticeable that consistent "on" phase.
- Slow Flash. When running or riding with other people and in proximity of vehicle traffic, this can be more noticeable to cars but not as distracting to others riding or running wit you.
2. The X-shape of the LED lights lends 360 degree visibility. You are lluminated on both sides of the body and visible from over a quarter mile in any direction.
3. If it’s for a short jog in the morning with the kids, walking your dogs in the evening, or an all night solo ride, at only 155g,you’ll forget you’re wearing it.
4. The slim, minimalist design ensures minimal fabric-to-body contact, less sweat-trapping.